A Bit About Us
PUMC is proud of its long history in the downtown Plainfield community. Since 1866, or just after the Civil War, we have been located at the corner of Chicago and Illinois Streets, just west of Route 59. Our cream-colored stone and two steeples are hard to miss!
As indicated by the dashed yellow areas on the map below, there is widely available parallel and curb parking conveniently located within a one-block radius of the church. The closest public parking lots are located north and east of the Plainfield Public Library.