9 Reasons to Love Our Community
Our hope is that you will find our church to be warm, welcoming, and full of exciting opportunities for you to connect with God.
Our congregation is made up of people from all backgrounds and all ages, but we share a common interest in living and growing in faith. We know that your journey is as unique as you are. We invite you to join us as we worship, learn, and serve together. Together, we are becoming disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world!
1. Accepting of all people - We welcome people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs. We do not give you a list of beliefs that you must to subscribe to, but we walk together on a journey that invites questions and critical thinking.
2. A welcoming place to make lifelong friends - Are you looking for a place to connect with others in meaningful ways? Come discover the blessing of celebrating life’s joys and traversing life’s difficulties with a family of faith.
3. Vibrant small groups for fun, support, learning, and serving - We have over 25 small groups – and more are being added every month! There is something for everyone, regardless of age or interest. If we don’t have it, we’ll work with you to start it. Our small groups will enrich your life!
4. Dynamic educational opportunities for all ages - God is never finished with us – and we are never finished learning about God! You and your family will find opportunities to learn and grow in a creative, open atmosphere. With everything from weekly Sunday School classes, short-term studies, and our celebrated Vacation Bible School, you will discover how following God changes lives.
5. Special programming just for youth - Junior and Senior High youth need a place to find acceptance, ask difficult questions, and grow in faith. Weekly youth gatherings, Sunday School and Confirmation classes, service projects and mission trips invite our youth to explore themselves, God, and the world that surrounds them.
6. Top-notch opportunities for family fun and faith - Our church is full of families with children. We seek to nurture families through special topic classes, supportive small groups, and seasonal events and outings. Need a place to ask questions? Want a free night out with your spouse? Want a place to learn and grow together? We’ve got it all!
7. Intentional focus on mission and service - It is an integral part of who we are – we live to serve just as Jesus served. Every person in our community of faith, young and old, is encouraged to make a difference in the world around them. Through the giving of our time, talent, and treasure we are reaching out to those in need. We invite you to join us in changing the world!
8. Outstanding musical ensembles - Folks who love music love our church! Our worship is full of the gifts of talented and faithful musicians. Your soul will be lifted through listening to the music.
9. Deep commitment to the safety of our children and youth - The safety of our children and youth are a priority in all that we do. That is why we follow our Safe Sanctuaries policy, procedures and practices that aim to eradicate abuse, neglect, and sexual misconduct. All volunteers and paid staff members who work with children and youth are background-checked and trained as a demonstration of our real commitment to, and love for, the most vulnerable among us